Role of the PHS Nurse Practitioner
PHS Nurse Practitioners play a critical role in defining how quality healthcare is delivered to seniors in the facilities we serve. You are part healthcare provider, part entrepreneur, part steward, and part liaison, all with the background and compassionate foundation of a front-line nurse.
You are the face of our company, empowered to carry out our Clinical Mission and collaborate with facilities and physicians to ensure that the patients we serve receive quality care and personalized attention.
Being a PHS Nurse Practitioner is a unique and rewarding life-changing opportunity that can make a difference for patients and their families – and your career.
As part of our commitment to your growth and development we offer to full time employees:
- Competitive compensation package
- Affordable medical and dental insurance
- Life insurance
- 401K program with employer paid match
- Generous paid time off and paid holidays
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Reimbursement for required medical malpractice insurance and licensure fees
- Ongoing professional development opportunities
We are looking for the best Clinical Professionals who are passionate and exceptional people. In return, we provide opportunities to grow and build a valuable and rewarding career.
Contact us for a lifechanging career opportunity with PHS.